What Happens to our Body When We Quit Sugar?
What happens to our body:
Everyone is different but these are many results that people have experienced when quitting sugar:
1. Reduces food cravings
2. Brain fog lifts, clearer memory
3. Your skin clears up
4. Inflammation goes down
5. Weight loss
6. Drastically reduce mood swings- anger
7. Anxiety is calmed
8. Sleep improves
9. Increase of energy and stamina, the fatigue lifts
10. Improved mental health, depression lifts
11. Your gut heals- IBS, Crohns, gas, bloating,
12. Liver heals, fatty liver disease improves and disappears
13. Stronger immune system
14. You’ll reverse or prevent type 2 diabetes
· Drinking just one to two 12-oz sodas per day can increase your risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 26% and the risk of developing hypertension by 12%. More than 1 in 3 US adults has pre-diabetes, and 40 percent of all children are predicted to develop diabetes in their lifetime.
15. Decreases risk of heart disease
· Eating 12–30 teaspoons of added sugar per day increases the risk of dying from heart disease by nearly one-third over those who eat less. Eating more than 30 teaspoons increases the risk nearly three-fold. Sugary drinks contribute to more than 52,000 deaths from cardiovascular disease every year in the US.
16. you live longer!
· Experts say that if we are addicted to carbs, we are committing a slow suicide.